Monday, November 8, 2010

Good News!

It's been a busy couple of weeks around our little household. Two (wonderful) weddings in two weeks and work that is picking up steam. But there has been some really good news as well. Jason will be starting a new job next week that will cut his 45 minute (on a good day!) commute down to 15 minutes. AND I found out today that I will get to stay in my agency's DC office permanently rather than making the move to Baltimore!

I know the blogging has been a little light lately but I have a couple of good recipe posts on the way (Can you say apple cider doughnuts? How about macaroni and cheese with bacon?) as well as a recap of our recent trip to California. If that isn't good news, I don't know what is :)

A preview of our day in Muir Woods

No comments:

Post a Comment