Sunday, December 5, 2010

It's Beginning to Look a lot like Christmas!

Ladies and gentlemen, I give you.....


Our very first Christmas tree!

Although last year was our first Christmas as a married couple, we did not get a real tree. I had a two and a half foot fake tree that I had been using for years so we decided to stick with that thinking that by this year we'd be out of our apartment and in a bigger space more suitable for a full size tree. I guess the joke was on us....a year later and we're still here. But I convinced Jason that we could find a corner in which to stick a real tree and after much cajoling on my part, he agreed.

After an hour at Home Depot, we left with a 6' Balsam Fir--the perfect size and shape for our apartment. And it's beginning to look (and feel and smell) a lot like Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment