Sunday, September 18, 2011

Croissants anyone?

Guess what I did this morning?!

I made croissants!

Here they are---straight out of the oven!


Ok, so they weren't exactly homemade... I actually got some help from my new friend Joe. That's right folks-- we are now within a five minute walk of a Trader Joe's! And I couldn't be more excited. In addition to these awesome mini-croissants (more on those in a second), we've also tried several frozen entrees (which made the week we moved in a lot less stressful)-- all of which were very good.


So, about those croissants. So easy. So delicious. Step 1: take out of freezer. Step 2: place on lightly greased baking sheet. Step 3: go to bed. Step 4: wake up the next morning, be amazed at how much the croissants grew overnight and preheat oven. Step 5: bake for 15-20 minutes. Step 6: enjoy.


Big fan of Trader Joe's....big fan.

No comments:

Post a Comment