Wednesday, September 7, 2011

My Kitchen--Take 1

I took today off so I could get a solid day of unpacking done before it gets relegated to nights and weekends. So of course I focused on the kitchen. Aside from the fact that I am generally excited to have a shiny new kitchen full of shiny new stainless steel appliances, it made sense to start there for practical reasons as well. There were so many there I thought if I could get that out of the way, I could get rid of a bunch of boxes. Plus it was pretty difficult to pour a bowl of cereal with the way things stood let alone anything else.

Here is what I was working with at about 8am (my apologies for the bad cell phone pics):


At about 11:30 I had made a lot of progress but still had a ways to go:



By about 3:30, I was pretty much done:



Not too bad for a day's work. Once it's all together, I'll give you a tour. In the meantime, I'm researching pantry organization and split box springs (more on that later).

No comments:

Post a Comment