Friday, October 26, 2012

Nursery Reveal

I talked a little bit about my vision for Aimee's nursery back in the summer when I shared the trials and tribulations associated with the curtains I made (white furniture, gender neutral wall color, fun fabric, etc.), but I never got around to showing off the final product. So without further ado....the big reveal! We are pretty pleased with how it all turned out--sweet and girly without being over the top. And I especially like that both Jason and I contributed to Aimee's room (me with the curtains, Jason with the painted walls and refinished white cabinet). Although she doesn't spend that much time in there right now, I hope Aimee will enjoy it for years to come! Just like her, it was a labor of love.


(All pics except the last one are thanks to the fabulous Leigh Dameron)

Here are the details:
-Wall color: Benjamin Moore Wythe Blue (lattice pattern courtesy of Jason's awesome/meticulous taping skills)
-Curtains: Wavery Pom Pom Play Spa (fabric from Fabric.com, sewn by me)
-Crib: Baby Mod Olivia from WalMart 
-White cabinet: something we already owned and refinished
-Crib skirt: Etsy (seller BabyLove)
-Chair: our biggest splurge....Little Castle, ordered from Belfort Furniture
-Letter A: Craft Cuts
-Knit blocks: Dwell Studio (from Amazon)
-Dresser/nightstand: Ikea
-Somewhere over the rainbow picture: Etsy (seller sugarfresh, colors selected by me)
-Whale picture: Society 6

1 comment:

  1. I love it! You guys did a great job. I'm seriously impressed with Jason's taping/painting skills. She is going to love all the hard work you guys did for her awesome first room!

    ReplyDelete