Monday, June 20, 2011

It's All Greek to Me

Looking for a quick and easy summer salad that is perfect for throwing together in a hurry after work when you've got other things to do? Have I got the thing for you-- Greek salad! I made this for dinner a few weeks ago after a long day of work (and before I rolled up my sleeves to bake Jason's annual choice of birthday cake)-- it was light and delicious and had me in and out of the kitchen in no time flat.

The nice thing about salads is that it's all about assembly-- so easy, you don't need a recipe! Simply top your favorite salad greens with chopped tomatoes, red onion, olives, cucumber and feta and add a quick and easy balsamic vinaigrette.


And for fun...Jason's cake (this time I did a mini 6 inch cake since it was just the two of us)

In other news, we are having more problems with the US Postal Service. But that's a story for another day. And today we got to walk through our house for the first time-- it's looking more like a house on the outside but there is definitely a ways to go on the inside :)

No comments:

Post a Comment