Friday, June 24, 2011

Miscellanious

I can't tell you all how happy I am that it is the weekend! It was a long and tiring week and next week is shaping up to be even worse. But I'm choosing to focus on the positive:

Exhibit 1: Strawberry Summer Cake from Smitten Kitchen (I made the recipe as is so I thought I should just pass along SK's link). I made it for book club this week and oh my goodness was it good. I think it might have been even better the second day. I'm planning on trying it with other summer fruit-- blueberries and/or blackberries are next on my list. Whatever fruit you use-- you should make it this weekend.


Exhibit 2: Our house is even more house-like


We go in for our pre-drywall meeting this week which means we are about 60 days away from being homeowners!

No comments:

Post a Comment