Wednesday, June 23, 2010

I'll Be Back

Hi there! So you may have noticed things have been a little quieter than usual around these parts. I'm deep in the throes of my last week at my current (soon to be old!) job and things are a bit hectic as I attempt to cram several weeks worth of work into a few remaining days. Not to mention all the other life stuff to deal with (like trying to determine whether our renters insurance will cover any part of Jason's lost wedding ring.....it doesn't). All in all, I'm pretty close to being burnt out.

As a result the blogging is going to be kept to a bare minimum for the next little bit...but never fear! I'll be back to a regular blogging schedule next week with my usual food for thought on cooking and married life.

Stay tuned (and if you are on the East Coast, stay cool)!

No comments:

Post a Comment