Wednesday, June 30, 2010

I'm (Almost) Back!

I'm alive!

When I said that blogging was going to be kept to a bare minimum I really did not mean that there would be no blogging at all....it just sort of happened that way. After two days in New Jersey finishing things up at my old (!) job, Jason and I hopped a plane to Miami for a few days of much needed rest and relaxation. My plan had been to write up a few posts before we left so that you all wouldn't be left hanging for so long but by the time I got home Friday evening, unpacked my work stuff, and repacked my vacation stuff it was late and we had to get up at 5am the next morning to catch our flight.

Excuses, excuses...I  know.

But the good news (for you) is that I am back and with some time on my hands....until next Tuesday when I start my new job at least!

No comments:

Post a Comment