Monday, February 21, 2011

Menu Monday

The good news is that it's Presidents Day and the federal government is closed! The bad news is I spent most of the day working from home anyway :(

Yep, it's shaping up to be that kind of week, y'all. As a result, the menu is pretty light on cooking (by me) this week:

Monday: my favorite three cheese macaroni with bacon (I need me some comfort food!)
Tuesday: leftover mac n'cheese
Wednesday: Seared salmon with a deconstructed goat cheese/pear/dried cherry salad (thanks to Jason who offered to step and help out this week--isn't he the best?!)
Thursday: Big day at work (which also happens to be taking place in Baltimore) so we'll either do our own thing for dinner or order pizza or something

Blogging may be even lighter than usual (hard to image, I know) but maybe by the weekend I'll be ready to talk about our efforts to find and buy a house without going broke in the process!

No comments:

Post a Comment