Wednesday, March 31, 2010

My Bad Luck Continues

Man-- I just can't catch a break!!! You would have thought after yesterday's issues that today might be better. You thought wrong.

This is week four of my seven consecutive weeks of traveling. Today I was supposed to have a nice non-stop flight to Phoenix (with an aisle seat) that would get me in early enough to walk around, enjoy the warm weather, and see some of what Phoenix/Scottsdale has to offer. That was the plan...was being the operative word there.

My flight was canceled this morning due to maintenance issues. I am not sure whether to be grateful that I did not get on a broken airplane or skeptical as to whether that was really the issue given that I was first notified of a potential delay at 9pm last night....if there was a maintenance issue couldn't they have fixed the problem in the 13 hours between then and my scheduled flight???? Now I have to change planes in Charlotte, will be stuck in a middle seat, and won't get there until 6pm PST. Oh and the weather forecast for tomorrow-- a high of 57 and rain.

It's official....work travel SUCKS! Keep your fingers crossed that my remaining travel plans are on time and smooth sailing...

No comments:

Post a Comment