Thursday, April 1, 2010

Latest Find: Lands End Canvas

Lately there have been several new(ish) lines of clothing/accessories/housewares making the rounds in the blog world, including Lands End Canvas. You’ve heard of Lands End, right? I always viewed it in the same lens as L.L.Bean, chock full of boring mom clothes (turtlenecks, baggy chinos, and duck shoes), minus the sporting goods. But they’ve recently started their Canvas line which has a much younger look and feel.  After reading rave reviews from a fellow blogger with some serious style, I decided to give it a whirl.




So far, I like what I see.  LEC definitely has vibe similar to J.Crew (which just so happens to be one of my favorite stores) but at half the price. I ordered their Heritage cardigan in Coral Blush and am officially on board.



And at $39.50 (compared to the $62 for J.Crew’s version), it won’t break the bank either and I am definitely a fan of that!

No comments:

Post a Comment