Wednesday, April 7, 2010

What's In Your Wallet?

One of the things I love about Jason is how he shops around for everything. Whether it is a computer component, a camera, or book, he is always researching how he get the most for his (and now our) money. (He is apparently rubbing off on me-- I spent several hours the other night looking for the best garment steamer that I could buy with leftover giftcards from the wedding.)

But what cracks me up about this is his obsession with finding the “best” credit card. You know, the one that offers the most cash back or other perks. While I think cash back is great and that we should get some, that is all I have to say on the subject.  I am pretty sure Jason, on the other hand, thinks about it constantly.  Just today he sent me the following g-chat:

Jason: http://money.cnn.com/galleries/2009/moneymag/0907/gallery.credit_cards.moneymag/6.html
we have two cards in this list
and the only other good card in it is the penfed one

Me: that’s good

What else could I say?! But at least I can sleep well knowing my credit cards...they're working for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment